Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hooboy. Here goes nothing.

Today is possibly the day that Mom meets Colin... not that I really have anything to worry about, I just hope everything works out okay. I want to be able to see him whenever as soon as possible, since as of now the two of us can't go out without Shannon and Fuzzy chaperoning (HAH!). I was talking to him on the phone last night, and the only thing going through my head was "Okay.... this is too good... what's the catch?" I'm probably getting too emotionally invested in this too fast... and Mom and Dad aren't helping. They're making it overly difficult for me and Colin to ever hang out.... I have to be home by 10PM on school nights, 11 on weekends. I think I'm the last one of my friends who still has a curfew, let alone one that damn early. "It's a school night." I don't go to sleep until midnight at the earliest; how is making me be home by 10 going to prevent my oversleeping? If I stay out late, I might even be TIRED for once, and fall asleep easier. My entire life has been people leaving me because my parents never let me do anything, and my parents are blithely oblivious to this (either that, or they just don't give a shit). Somehow, me staying in my room playing the Sims is healthier than sitting online talking to people on MSN or going to Denny's and having some degree of human contact. God damn, I wish I could move out for college. If I could, I might have a shot at being normal for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home