Wednesday, January 19, 2005

*bonk* WTF mate? >.<+

Interesting day in Life Drawing...

For future Life Drawing students, a word of advice... it is NEVER a good sign when you see a space heater next to where the model sits. Because you wouldn't be needing it if the model were keeping his clothes on. And I guess good-looking models are expensive or hard to come by or both, so all we get is fat wrinkly old men... D:

At least he kept his briefs on.

It wouldn't have even been so bad if the dumbass guys behind me would have shut their traps once in a while. I guess they're those kind of people whose vital functions are kinetically powered by their jaws. They didn't shut up for five minutes about how grossed out they were.

So after that session, the model left and we spent the remainder of the class drawing a ribcage, spine and pelvis... which are probably the hardest part of the skeleton to draw. I would have done better....

... if the dumbass behind me hadn't knocked his easel over ON TO MY HEAD.

These things weigh about 20 pounds and are solid wood, probably something a little harder than pine. It fell probably about four feet before conking me in the temple. At least the guy apologized. I got sent out of the class to go rest for a bit and make sure I wasn't bleeding or anything (I wasn't, but I'm going to have a hell of a bump there). And apparently there isn't a school nurse here, so I couldn't get an ice pack which was the one thing I really wanted. I suppose I could have stood outside without a hat on for a bit.

My poor head hurts... T_T My neck too. *whine whine whine*

edit- I AM warm enough today... fishnets, tank top, hoodie, chenille sweater, wool coat, scarf, beanie, and gloves.

It's too damn cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home