Friday, December 31, 2004

EPIC FUCKING DREAM. (it's boring at first, but it gets better)

This is a dream I had while I was napping in the car on the way home.
----
We (most of my family, me, and Colin) were staying in a hotel the night before my first day back at school. There was a book shop in the hotel, and my mom and grandma kept buying me those big Disney books I had when I was a kid. I returned them for something like Best American Short Stories. I kept looking around for my uniform. That night I was sharing a bed with Colin, and he suddenly pushed me out of the bed. I looked up and he was humping the bed. I woke him up, but my parents heard him and thought we were having sex. They told us that we couldn't go out anymore and that they didn't like Colin's hair. We argued and pleaded, but they wouldn't change their minds. Colin went into the bathroom and came out with his head shaved. He handed me his hair and walked out. Then my parents said they'd changed their minds and that we could go out.

I went back to school the next day, sans uniform (apparently I'd remembered that I don't wear a uniform to school.). We got our grades for the previous quarter- I got an X- in English (yes, X-), C- in Design, and A in Drawing. I got my schedule, and got about seven pages, only one of which had my schedule on it. I tried to go to my first class, only instead of the L trains (elevated trains- sort of an above-ground subway for those of you who don't live in Chicago), I took a Phantom from Halo 2. Joni Mitchell was on it, only it wasn't her, it was this chick Cathy from Denny's (who looks kind of like a goth Janis Joplin). She had a pet cheetah and cheetah cubs, all of which could talk. Suddenly a bunch of gaping, flaming holes opened up in the floor of the ship. I saved Joni and one cheetah cub by putting them in my shoes and wearing my shoes backwards. I then piloted the Phantom back to the hangar, and got another one with no holes in it.

I went back to the school to tell my teacher that I wouldn't be in class because I was saving Joni Mitchell. I couldn't get a hold of him, so I just went. I released Joni and the cub out of my shoes into the ship, and started to take them home. After a bit I realized there were other people in the ship- there was a girl and two boys, all about my age. One of the guys was really hot in an indie kind of way, and he started doing a striptease. He took off his pants and showed us that he had cow print tattooed on his cock. We all hung out for a while, and I tried to kiss the hot guy. He pulled away, and I told him that my boyfriend doesn't think anything above the waist is cheating, so he let me. I tried to kiss the girl, only she had a Swedish Fish stuck to her lips so I kissed that instead.

We docked the ship somewhere, and went to go wander around the city. Some guy tried to kidnap Joni. After we hung out for awhile, I took everyone where they needed to go and I went home with my mom. In the car, I realized that I had not gone to a single class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home