Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Down with all dumb people.

That's it, I'm changing my blog title to that. I'm sick of the dumbitude rampant in this school. I hate the kid who sits behind me in Philosophy and kicks my chair all period and laughs his ass off at nothing because he's a retard stoner. I hate Cheryl and her groupies. I hate the airhead cheerleader douche who said "OHMIGAWD, that's so sick!" when I fucking pwned her ass in the sit-and-reach fitness test in gym today. PWN3D. There's 20 inches for you to suck on, bitch. I hate the Douche Duo that sits behind me and yaps on all period in Anatomy about how they learned all this in psychology. Well then, what the shit are you doing here? With every new line of notes, it's "I know this. I'm not writing this down. We learned this in psychology." If you know all this shit, why do you fail every test? Riddle me that, Batman. The dumb douche on the left has to say something after every bit of notes... "Uh-huh." "Fantastic." "Yeah, interesting." "Riiiiiight." Her and her jizzbreath friend are always blathering on about AP English notes and they never shut the hell up. And one of them had the balls yesterday to tell someone ELSE to shut up. Apparently they were interrupting their conversation.... DURING THE DAMN TEST. Are these peoples' vital functions kinetically powered by their mouths? It's a good thing the airhead cheerleader whores in Spanish all dropped the class, because otherwise I'd be in the nuthouse by now. All I need is some peace and quietude, and the world is damned if I'll ever get it. And people wonder why I like to sit in my room and space out. Where else can I get some peace? I'm in the frickin LIBRARY now, and it's probably louder in here than it is in the lunchroom. Half the library is full of fuckin' wiggers talking about cars. I hate people who talk about cars. It's a fuckin' car. It goes places fast, it plays music, and it pollutes the atmosphere, but it won't get you laid and it won't get you anywhere in life other than were you need to be in the physical sense. Now shut the hell up and take the goddamn trumpet tailpipe off your Civic before I shove it up your ass.

There should be separate classes for people who want to learn in peace, and for people who just want to screw off all day. Shit, those of us in the learning classes might graduate early if we don't have to deal with slacker fucks all the time, and maybe the said slackers would find out that they aren't going anywhere by the third time they fail freshman year. God I hate junkies. I can't believe how many of them I've dated. Sick. Selfish assholes. I hate them all. I hate airheads, I hate junkies, I hate slackers, I hate wiggers, and I hate you. Get the fuck out of my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home