Monday, April 19, 2004

Hooray for jobs, I think.

I just got a job at McDonald's today. I start tomorrow. My mom works at a McDonald's and she's the one who got me the job, and my dad just retired from McDonald's Corp. not too long ago... my family's reputation and honor is at stake. And I know this job is going to drive me up the damn wall but hey, I need to eat and so does my car. I don't even get paid for two weeks, which means that I'll probably have to either ask for a loan from the parentals to get Colin a present or give him a rain check... either way, I'll feel like crap for it. And this chick at school that I'm trying to avoid because she's even crazier than me (and not in a good way) insists on getting me a present, even though I didn't get her squat (her birthday was today). Grah. Maybe I can keep away from her on Friday. Wowee, I'll be 18. Hooray for pr0n and voting Bush out of office.

At least I got to get a men's-style tie so I don't have to wear that ugly-ass poofy girl-neckerchief thinger. Wearing that along with the waist-high pants and the hat (any uniform that includes a hat just sucks) would probably land me in an institution. But at least I'd have the income to pay for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home