Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Stuff that happened

1) I got a drawing tablet for my computer on my birthday XD
2) I got Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman! and a spiffy poster from Colin <3
3) I got $100 from Grandma Marion and $50 from Grandma Liz O_o
4) Me and Colin went to a lecture at Fermilab about gravitational waves, which was ubercool
5) I got Colin a Border's gift card and we had pot roast and played Halo and I got my ass kicked because I suck and everyone kept killing me and I only killed "Opie" (I can't remember who that was) twice out of sheer luck because we played King of the Hill and I really suck at that and Slayer is better especially in that warehouse spaceship thing and we played that and I did better which means my score wasn't in the negatives.
6) I went to school and that sucked.
7) I'm working today and that's going to suck.
8) I was too damn lazy to write a decent blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home