Monday, May 03, 2004

*takes a deep breath*

Sorry kids, no rant today...

Colin-

I don't really know what to say except that I feel the same way... I feel something for you that goes further and deeper than what I feel for anyone else. These past few months have been the happiest for me in recent memory. If I hadn't met you, I would have had no motivation to go out and get a job, and if I had gotten a job I would have hated it because I had nothing to spend the money on except gas and comic books. I actually look forward to going to work sometimes, because it means I'm getting closer to an Xbox and Halo (how romantic.). When people ask me what I did over the weekend, I can say something besides "sleep and dick around online" and that's kind of a big thing for me. Before you and I got together, I would rarely, if ever, go out with anyone. I can't stand 90% of the people at school (as evidenced by the rest of this blog), and 90% of them can't stand me. I don't fit in with anyone my age and I never have. I'm fundamentally different even from Shannon, but I feel that you and me might share something that no one else has... I keep thinking back to that roller-skating analogy in Microserfs.

I'll end on that note... I'm still too pissed from losing the entire original post... Session Expired, my ass.

(****Edit: Hey, I didn't lose the original after all. Sweet. The two are a bit different, so I'll keep them both up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home