Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I think I'm going crazy over here.

The other night I had a dream that a bunch of people left comments on my blog saying how much it sucked, started a Yahoo Group for people who hate my blog, and got it shut down for being too crappy. O_x

I'm procrastinating way too much lately. I have three projects due today that I haven't done yet. This is because I spent the entire Thanksgiving weekend on Gaia and playing Soul Calibur 2. I've always been a procrastinator. I get it from my dad. (We once went over a month with no doorknob in the front door because the original doorknob broke and Dad kept putting off buying a new one.) I used to write papers second period, type them up seventh, and hand them in eighth.

I see what the other Fundamentals of Drawing students are doing, and it pisses me off. They're copying black and white photographs and drawing faces as a class. Meanwhile, we sit here drawing fucking boxes like a bunch of fucking retards. No wonder half the class is showing no progress- the assignments don't even require a pulse to complete.

Last night I typed up my assignment for English. This morning I forgot to print it. But my teacher was sick, and we had no class. XD I'm researching Christian Science and how it forbids its members to seek medical assistance because doctors are sorcerers. I'm sure you've seen a story somewhere about a kid who died from a fucking ear infection that turned to encephalitis because his parents sat there and prayed instead of getting him some fucking antibiotics. God helps those who help themselves, bitches. And the clincher is, THIS IS LEGAL. Parents cannot be convicted of manslaughter or willful neglect if their religion requires it. So much for "thou shalt not kill."

This is the second time I've typed this all up. I accidentally erased the first draft while attempting to copy it in case Blogger ate it. I forgot that this is a Mac and control-C does not copy. SHIT. My arm is fucking killing me. (yes, my arm- I type mostly with my right hand.)

I think F&R China Buffet puts opium in their food. How else could I be unable to complete a shift at Center Stage without my broccoli-beef and fried rice lunch special? It's a crap ton of "groin-grabbingly" (as Erin put it) good food for $4.95 after tax. Ohhyeah.

I'm back to sewing at CS- this time, flapper dresses and a 20's-style slip dress. We can't find fringe to match the material, though.

Okay, I really need to stop putting off this assignment- bye, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home