Thursday, November 18, 2004

Shut up and let me draw.

I'm sick to hell of my Fundamentals of Drawing teacher. He's fucking crazy. It takes him all damn period to say something, and he fucking stutters on top of it. Not that I'm insulting people with speech impediments, but if you stutter that bad you need some speech therapy, or you could just find a different job. Or maybe you could just NOT TALK SO FUCKING MUCH. He just yaps ON and ON and repeats everything he already said.

And he's one of those people who doesn't give A's on the report cards. An actual quote: "If I give you a B+, you're doing A work." Well then, why can't I have my damn A? I obviously deserve it. If it wasn't for this dicksmack, I'd have straight A's for the first time EVER. URGGGH. And no, he's never given a reason as to why he doesn't give A's. Not a reason that makes any sense, anyways. I think it was something along the lines of "I want you to have something to shoot for." But we're never going to get the damn A. What's the point of shooting for it?

Ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home