Thursday, December 16, 2004

I am so dead. :gonks:

So, what's the ONE THING at school that I REALLY shouldn't put off, but I did put off to the point of almost not getting it done at all?

That's right, kids. Finals.

I didn't even fucking START the rough draft for my final research essay until 10pm the night before it was due, and managed to squeeze out 1 1/2 paragraphs before passing out. (What's really entertaining are the comments I got on those 1.5 paragraphs during the peer proofing session: "You always sound so authoritative and intelligent! Anyone would take your side in any argument!" Ironic that my paper is on cults. I accidentally typed "cunts" there, haha.) I started the "final" draft at about 5pm yesterday, and finished it at 5am this morning. (Yes, I slept.) On the train to class I remembered all this stuff that I forgot to put in, only it was TOO LATE NOW, OHNOES. And then upon getting to class I found out that she did indeed give us a length requirement- 8 pages. Mine's about 4.

SHIT SHIT SHIT.

I'm typing this before Design class, immediately after finishing the final for that class. Thank God the final for drawing was done in class- that's one less thing I have to worry about.

New Year's Resolution- STOP FUCKING AROUND.

The sad thing is, I actually enjoy researching stuff and writing a big paper about it, unlike most people. I just enjoy Soul Calibur more.

I hope the break (today's the last day of school) helps me to recalibrate and get my shit right. I can't afford to do this all through college.

At least I'm done with Fundamentals of Drawing... was that ever a waste of my time. I swear, if he fails me on the final I will shoot myself before I'll go through that again. NRRGGHH. We had a sub yesterday, and the class went by so much faster, everyone was in a better mood, and everyone got more work done. The regular teacher just puts everyone in a bad place psychologically. He's too overbearing. I took every drawing class I could in high school, and I know that drawing does not have to be so fucking tedious.

I hate these keyboards. They're tiny. I'm done now, my hands are cramping up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home