Thursday, March 02, 2006

EAT A BAG OF DICKS AND DIE

Hoooo boy.

Two days ago, I was working drive-thru late at night when the following exchange happened:

Guy: (orders his food) Hey, you know your back speaker is broken?
Me: It's not broken, it's just that our headsets aren't keyed to it. We only use that one when it's really busy. ^_^
Guy: Well, you should put up a sign telling customers that.
Me: Actually, there is a sign right next to it saying that if you get no answer, pull up to the next spea-
Guy: OH, SO YOU WANNA ARGUE WITH ME, EH? *peels off*
Me: o.o;

Earlier today, we've got a new girl on register, and she signals to me that she's having issues. I look, and there's a GIGANTIC guy at counter, looking uber pissed so I just go get the manager.

The guy starts RAILING about how he wanted the chicken sandwiches FRESH DAMNIT, and my manager says that we've been moving a lot of them today so they're definitely fresh, and it's not like we keep them sitting around forever, we have to get rid of them after a certain point. "Well, how can I KNOW they're fresh?!" Well, I might suggest ACTUALLY OPENING THE FUCKING BOX AND LOOKING AT THEM. Cut to him opening the box and poking at the patty as if it's contaminated with six different kinds of bird flu. Honestly, if it grosses you out that bad, DON'T ORDER IT. and also, why would you say you want it "hot off the grill" when it is clearly FRIED? And then say, with all pomposity, "Well, I thought the proper terminology was, 'hot off the grill.'" No, sir, I think the proper terminology is EAT MY ASS, HORSEFUCKER.

AAND THEN, it got super busy later on, and I was the only person on front counter. Naturally, I got bitched at at every turn, because as we all know, everything that goes wrong in the restaurant at every level is 110% the counter wench's fault and it is everyone's civic duty to make damn sure she knows that. HATE HATE HATE to the idiots who needed me to explain five times over the differences between the Club and BLT sandwiches, even though there are 2-foot-high pictures of them RIGHT ABOVE MY HEAD that CLEARLY indicate that one has ranch dressing and the other has swiss cheese, and ALSO say that they are available with grilled or crispy chicken, JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT. How do these people drive here without killing anyone?

ALSO, when I ask you "Grilled or crispy?", "Yes" is not a suitable answer. When I ask you ANY question, continuing on with your order is not acceptable either. Want me to get your order right? ANSWER MY QUESTION, YOU BITCH, GOD I HATE YOU.

ALSO, stop looking at me like I just kicked a dozen puppies when I ask you what size drink you want. Is it really that fucking hard to make a decision? It's always these people who get all pissy when they find out there aren't more options for side dishes. Good thing, because I think your head would explode if you had to decide between fries and a salad. "Well, Wendy's does it!" YOU'RE IN LUCK! Wendy's is RIGHT ACROSS THE FUCKING STREET. GO THERE, AND STOP BOTHERING ME.

NO, WE DO NOT HAVE SOUP. Is it on the menu? Why would you assume we have something that is not on the menu, that you have not seen advertised anywhere? What the hell is your problem?

Yes, the damn shake machine is broken again. Don't look at me like I broke the fucking thing. Don't ask me what's wrong with it, either. Do I (petite 19-year-old female) look like a mechanical engineer to you? It's broken, is what's wrong with it. It is probably broken because someone busted the valve trying to make you douchebags a half-and-half shake like Steak-n-Shake does, WELL GUESS WHAT, WE ARE NOT STEAK-N-SHAKE. They use different shake machines that let them do that. Ours break if you force the lever up halfway to put in another flavor. NO LOVE to the guy who, after the repairman explained to him EXACTLY HOW THIS WORKS, STILL demanded a half chocolate/half strawberry shake. YOU FUCKING ASSGOBLIN, ARE YOU DEAF?! Do you know how much repairs cost? Much more than the $2.10 that shake costs, lemme tell you. And to the people who say "Your machine is always broken! You should really get a new one!" Would you like to pony up $25,000 dollars to fund that, you snobby twat?

You people always shake your heads in disbelief whenever some employee goes apeshit and shoots up the lobby. Guess what? IT IS YOUR FAULT. ALL OF IT. EAT A DICK IN HELL, AND NEVER COME HERE AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home