Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Random stuff

Yesterday I was getting off the Brown Line to go to the train station to go home, and while I was up on the platform I looked out at the snow and it wasn't falling- just kind of moving around randomly. It was like Brownian motion on a larger scale- really cool.

I started a Myspace account. I've already got people I don't know wanting to be friends. Annoying.

I hate my meds. I'm freezing right now but I've got sweat circles. Great. Shoot me before menopause. And I've got an appointment tomorrow to get something even stronger because sweatiness aside, Concerta isn't cutting it for keeping me from spacing out any more. I haven't taken my Prozac yet this year.

I really, really, really want to move out, but I don't have enough money- assuming my share of the rent was $325 and I continue to get $115 a week, after insurance I'd have all of $15 to last the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home