Tuesday, March 08, 2005

GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.

So I had a week-late paper to turn in in English today, and I did not do the paper that was due today because I had no idea what to write about- the approximate prompt was "write about anything relating to the five minutes of Madame Butterfly and/or the twenty minutes of The World of Suzy Wong that we watched in class." But, at least I'd get that paper in.

Or I would have, had I not overslept by about, oh, four hours this morning.

I woke up at 8- the time English starts. I ran around and got out of the house at about ten to 9 to catch the 9:28 train to get in Chicago at 10:40 so I could make Survey, because of course this is the ONE DAY where it is IMPERATIVE that I go to that class, because we're working on a group project and I have part of the project and if I don't show up we will be FUCKED ON A STICK. Had this happened on any other day, I would have looked at my clock, said "FUCK IT." and gone back to sleep. BUT NOOOOO. I hsd to oversleep TODAY.

So here I am in the lab, unshowered, yesterday's makeup still on my face, and I haven't had a damn thing to eat yet today. I didn't have time to take my meds, so I am tired as fuck but at least I'm not sweaty.

That's my day so far. I just bet it's going to get worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home