Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'M BACK, WHORES

And still superior to you in every way.

Today as I walked in the door, the shift (borrowed from another store) was telling us how we TOTALLY SHOULDN'T be using the Juicy Raspberry syrup yet because HOMG IT'S NOT TILL THE NEXT PHASE and NOT IN THE INVENTORY and BAD BAD BAD! Never mind the Just Say Yes policy still being in full effect, DON'T USE IT EVER!

He then proceeded to make my iced tea lemonade directly into the cup (they're made in shakers like mixed drinks) and make a dairy frappuccino in the non-dairy pitcher (MAJOR food safety/allergy issue). I called him on it and he then denied that the coffee-base frappuccinos are dairy, even though milk is the first ingredient on the box.

After a bit I realized why he looked familiar to me: THIS IS THE GUY FROM JOLIET WHO TRAINED ME.

WHAT THE HELL

----------------------

Actual drive-thru exchange:

DT Girl: *spiel*
Lady: YEAH I'LL HAVE A TEA LEMONADE (caps because she was yelling)
DTG: What size will that be
L: UM I DUNNO MEDIUM
DTG: And what kind of tea; black, Passion, or Zen?
L: LEMONADE
DTG: I know, but what kind of tea do you want in it?
L: IT'S A TEA LEMONADE!
DTG: Right, but what kind of tea do you want in it?
L: .............................OH, YOU GET TO PICK THE FLAVOR?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home