Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Champion King of Jackassery Returns!

Remember this guy?

Well, he returned tonight.

As usual, it was busy and I was the only person on front counter. Four groups came in and I took all their orders. After I took their orders, I went about filling them. I'd almost finished three of the four (this didn't take very long) when another group came in. I took their order so that the grill could make their food while I finished filling the first four orders. Well, CKoJ (who was #4) did not like this AT ALL and started huffing and puffing, all "WHERE'S MY HAPPY MEALS *hands flailing about*" Because, as we all know, this woman's time was NOWHERE NEAR AS IMPORTANT AS HIS. I got his order wrapped up and handed it to him- or rather, I held it out and he snatched it away and GLARED at me before huffing off to fill his drinks. This entire exchange (from when I took his order to when I handed it to him) took no longer than five minutes.

I was pissed enough as it was (I punched a register after he left), but I found out later that when I was filling the other orders, he had gotten one of the other girls working there and cussed her out so bad she almost cried. What's more, she was working DRIVE-THRU and therefore had NOTHING to do with anything relating to front counter. This jackass did not have to wait any longer than anyone else, but he's ZOMGSOSPESHUL that he felt he had the right to corner and insult someone who had NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS PROBLEM. I wish all to hell he had said he was never coming back (just like he said THE LAST DAMN TIME HE WAS HERE), just so I could have said "Good. You won't be missed."

Jesus candy-coated Christ. We were obviously understaffed, I was the only one on front counter, I was doing the damn best I could, but it's just not enough for some people. On the 19th of this month, I'll have officially wasted two years of my life at this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home