Thursday, March 02, 2006

A real winner of a question

Some chick: I'll have the two cheeseburger meal.
Me: *punching it in* Okay, the two cheeseburger meal, and what would you like to drink with that?
SC: Yeah, that's the one with two cheeseburgers, right?

forehead. counter.

Attention to the lady in drive-thru tonight: I guarantee you, out of the fifteen cars backed up behind you, not one of their occupants finds it half as amusing as you do that you cannot remember what any member of your family asked for. You took forever to order, so long that the next few cars said "Good God, I thought she'd never finish!", and YOU STILL ADDED MORE SHIT WHEN YOU GOT TO THE WINDOW. Not kosher. I understand that you want the cream for your coffee on the side. There is no need to tell me six (I counted) times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home