Sunday, May 16, 2004

McMorons

So today some kid in the playplace went out the emergency exit, thusly setting off the alarm. Now, I've never heard an emergency-exit alarm, all I knew was that there was an alarm going off. Evaldas (manager) tosses me a key and says "Take care of that." Take care of WHAT? "Stick it in and turn it." That's what you do with ANY key, genius, I need to know which damn keyhole out of the dozens in the playplace it goes in. Thankfully, the lady in charge of the playplace showed me what to do, but why can't a God damn manager tell me how to do something or other when I don't even know what the hell's going on? And why can't people watch their damn kids?

I've gotten a second job- the job I wanted in the first place, at Center Stage, the job I applied for a month and a half ago and didn't hear back from until last week. I asked Violetta if I could take Saturdays off my availability so I could work at CS, and she said that she needs me to be available Saturdays. Here's the kicker: I am never, EVER scheduled to work Saturdays. Ever. So what's the big damn deal with taking it off my availability so I can work at a semi-enjoyable job? Christ on a cracker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home