Friday, May 21, 2004

More utter pointlessness, and I'm tired.

So here I sit in Computer Science class with nothing to do because I already finished my part of the program (spash screen and help form). I'm technically supposed to be documenting the other kids' code, but there's something screwy on the network and if you change something in the folder, it fucks up and no one else can use it. Hannah is going around looking for a "gofer" even though there's nothing to gofer in here. Sweet candy-coated Jesus. This class annoys the hell out of me. And I'm tired because I forgot to take my meds. I think maybe my sister's selling them on the street, because one day the bottle was half full, the next day I had four left. The end of the bottle always sneaks up on me. And my damn doctor isn't in the office until Wednesday (Concerta's a Schedule II controlled substance and she needs to authorize refills). So I'll be falling asleep all over the place until I get a refill, which probably won't be until Thursday. I get paid today, and I get new pants... they were on clearance for $25 or so, I'd have been an idiot not to get them. They're big black men's pants, with green trim and embroidered spiders crawling down the back of one leg. And I owe my mom $30 for bunny supplies, less the $5.75 I paid for Downy because we were out. I get to go to a lecture at Fermilab tonight with Colin and his sister. It's about alternate dimensions, string theory, and stuff like that, and afterwards we're going to go to Denny's and talk about how much our heads hurt. My stomach hurts right now. My art teacher's having a kind of cookout now, but I have to go to my classes and get info on senior finals. The burgers weren't ready 1st period when I was there, so I filled up on donut holes and coffee cake. I'm eating a cinnamon bagel from advisory now. It's got all this cinnamon-butter crusty stuff on it. I completely blew my Spanish presentation yesterday- it turns out I can't bullshit in another language. My sunburn itches, but I can't scratch it because sitting in class clawing at your head looks really gross. I put some moisturizer on my nose this morning so that isn't so bad. I have about half an hour left to kill. I wish I had more money. Not a lot more, just enough to be able to shop a little more than I can. I can hardly ever get new clothes without sending myself broke. I can't think of anything else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home