Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Yet another staggering display of intelligence.

Today was my last day of high school EV-AR. XD

Well, sorta... I have to be there on Thursday and Friday at 8:30am for the senior assembly and grad practice respectively, but that's only for a couple hours so it doesn't count. But of course, some dumbass had to go and almost wreck my last day.

It was the last period of the day, and I was getting ready to dig into my anatomy final. Right when Mr. D handed me the scantron, the fire alarm went off. We all poured out the door, with only one thought going through our heads: If we can't finish our final, Mr. D can't sign our sheets saying we've finished our course work. If Mr. D can't sign those sheets, we can't take them to our counselors so they can sign. If the counselors don't sign them, we won't fucking graduate.

And surprise surprise, it was a false alarm. WOW, WHAT A GREAT SENIOR PRANK!!!1!!11! Let's pull the fire alarm so the seniors have 20 minutes to do a 70+ question final, and don't have time to get their graduation eligibility forms signed! WHAT A STROKE OF FUCKING GENIUS!

As it turned out, the final was pretty easy, so we got it done with time to spare to go get our sheets signed. On the way out of school, I saw a police car pulling into the circle drive, which means our little genius is getting arrested.

I wonder if his parents will consider it part of the "prank"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home