Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Whooplah!

1) I graduated last night XD
2) I got to meet _miyavi_ (those of you who link here from Gaia would know who that is) tonight XD

Yep, it was awesome (and yes, that really is her in the pics she posts). Problem was, I'm not too talkative offline, so we didn't talk all that much. I did have my unintentionally-humorous sex-ed book with me, and we all got a kick out of that (the chapter on masturbation, titled "Touching Feels Good", starts out: "Before he falls asleep at night, Greg likes to rub his penis." There's even a picture to go with it.). She might come play Halo with us sometime, and she was amply warned not to play against Colin (his kill count is usually triple anyone else's, and he shows no mercy to newbies). At the end of the night, me, her, Colin, and Isaiah all traded home and cell phone #s, email addresses, Gaia names, and IM handles. Geek night XD

There might not be any more rants on dumbitude until October, seeing as I won't be in school again until then. >.>;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home