Saturday, September 18, 2004

Bloody hell. I thought you were dead.

I got home from work today (a lovely double again, 10-4 at Center Stage, 5-8 at McDonald's) and my mom asked me "When is Colin due back?" I said not till the 21st, to which she replied "Because someone of the male persuasion called you while you were at work." I looked up the caller ID, and the call in question came from a cell phone we could not identify. In my mind, the most likely thing to have happened was this: Acid Steve calling from a friend's cell.

OH FUCK NO.

I don't want to deal with this. (as for the title, yes I did think he was dead; I saw a car accident involving a car like his coming from the direction of his house, and when I called and asked for him his brother just hung up.) I don't want fucking klepto junkie stalking me. I'm just trying to forget it all ever happened; and HERE COMES THIS SHIT. My mind is a little numb now, if you're looking for a good rant you'll be disappointed.

Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home