Thursday, July 15, 2004

Wedding bells are ringing, and I curse pop culture.

I went shopping today for a dress to wear to the wedding I'm going to with Colin... some cousin of his, I think.   Due to the fact that it is summer and I am small and broke, everything in my size (2) and price range (under $70) was white, skanky, or both.  URRGGHH.  The next person who says they wish they were skinny is coming on a shopping trip with me sometime.  I finally found a dress that will work... it's a bit too dark for a wedding and probably too formal; but shit, it was only $35 and I had a dentist appointment to get to (which was a FUCKING BLAST... I'm going to need retainers again, apparently).  Found a matching pair of shoes for $35 too.   I now have about $40 in checking.  Shit.  At least I get paid tomorrow.  ::does the money dance::  $D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home