Tuesday, June 22, 2004

So apparently I'm a swindler.

Or at least that's what the dumb douche who bothered me at work today appears to think. She came up to the counter wanting to know why she didn't get a stepometer with her salad. I said it's because she didn't get the meal- you have to get a drink with the salad; she got a salad alone. She asked for just a stepometer (she didn't want a drink). Stepometers alone cost about $3.15.

I gave her the total and she BLEW THE FUCK UP. "OH, is THAT how it works, huh? I can pay $1.50 for another drink, or I can pay $3.15 for a stepometer?! HUH? HUH?!" At this point I put my hands in the unarmed position and said "I don't make the rules, ma'am... I can just ring you in for a drink and give you the stepometer, since you already got the salad." This worked out fine for everybody, but I had to listen to her bitch about me to her stupid little friend for the next fifteen minutes. ARGH.

And I had to put up with Bianca's fat ass elbowing me all over the place wiping trays... I don't know WHY the hell she always has to be cleaning trays even when we don't need any more, or why she pushes past me when the trays are RIGHT NEXT TO ME and if we needed any I would be wiping them myself, and most of all WHY IS IT SO BEYOND HER TO LINE THE FUCKING TRAYS?! Why can't she put a sheet of paper in the trays? Why does she have to take up the entire damn counter with a stack of wet trays, a stack of dried trays, and a stack of liners? I can leave the wet trays on the cart on the floor, and make only a pile of dried and lined trays on the counter. But I guess that's just too damn hard for some people.

I keep thinking that it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a blog for McDonald's employees and/or a guild on Gaia. Hrm. Too bad Gaia is "currently under maintenance"... first it was supposed to be done at 9am central, then 11am, then 2pm, and now "sometime this evening." ARGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home