Monday, June 14, 2004

Ice cream update

Mallory at McD told me today that they still have chocolate ice cream at McDs in Florida. So Triste's theory of "stupid tourists" still holds. I bet they pronounce it "Illi-noise", too.

Also: My curfew has been cut to 11pm due to the fact that I failed to get up at 10am on a day when I had nothing to do- no work, no errands, no chores besides cleaning my room. I asked Mom when it would be put back to normal, and I got "Not in the forseeable future." Well, isn't that just dandy. I "oversleep" on the one day this week when it doesn't matter, and I have to be at home an hour earlier until further fucking notice?! Please introduce me to this strange new breed of logic to which you subscribe, because this is making no sense over here. And they say that they don't want me to feel motivated to move out as soon as I can. Jesus chocolatey Christ.

What REALLY makes this suck is the fact that Colin just got an Xbox and Halo... this is an hour less of Halo time. URRGHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home