Saturday, July 03, 2004

Oops.

I haven't been updating lately... too tired, too busy, too whatever. Even though bitch-worthy stuff has happened, and I've forgotten it all now. I got my curfew back up to midnight, and then a week later I overslept and was late for work so here I am back at eleven. Damn it all. And I'm working on Monday so I can't stay all night at Shannon's party (she's all moved in to her new apartment and is having her 4th of July party there). At least I'm only working three days at McD next week. I don't think I could handle any more than that. On the plus side, I got a nice $220 check from them yesterday, which I used today to buy a tank top and two new bras. Two sorely-needed bras, I might add... if only I'd thought to get new socks while I was there, I need socks even more than bras. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home